[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 19 23:07:12 EDT 2022

                    NCCC Sprint - May 20

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   9      8
   40:  17     13
   20:  17     11
   15:   9      7
Total:  53     40  Total Score = 2,120

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Wow-all 5 bands in play tonight. Lots of nice signals, very quiet. I was
expecting a "Dayton" letdown with so many regulars away. But the gang
that showed up tonight made it lots of fun. Interesting who we all seemed to
move down about the same time. I had checked 40 kinda early and saw zero blips
on the panadapter, so back to 20 for a bit. Had a few Q lead on my Texas
competitor, but I think I might have haeld on by the bell over N3BB.

Lotsa 3 banders and very notable 4 4 banders: K4OAQ, WJ9B, NA5G, and N5ZO.

5 min: 10-8-9-10-7-9