[3830] ArQP KG4IGC SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 22 09:47:09 EDT 2022

                    Arkansas QSO Party - 2022

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: South Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 5:36

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    0      0      0
   40:    2      5      0
   20:   15     33      0
   15:   13      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   30     38      0  Mults = 27  Total Score = 2,636

Bands were really quiet, but not much activity. For the most part, 20 was the
place to be all day. The Arkansas stations that I did hear  were pretty easy to
work. I managed to follow a couple of stations around to obtain multi county
lines in both CW and phone on 15 and 20 meters which was helpful to my score.
Many TNX to W5YO for the quad county contacts which gave me 24 Q's! Also was
lucky to work WR5P for the 200 point bonus.

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
SDR Play for Pan-adapter
PWR: 100 Watts
Antennas: 272\\\' Horizontal Loop, 2X 20/40 Super Loops, Ground mounted Gap
Challenger, Maco V/5/8 vertical, 160 meter Inverted L

Live in South Carolina and enjoy contesting? Check out SC\\\'s premier
contesting club! www.swampfoxcontestgroup.com