[3830] CWopsT NT6Q(N5ZO) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 25 16:16:43 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z May 25

Call: NT6Q
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ca
Operating Time (hrs): 1
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  264  Mults = 222  Total Score = 58,608

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

That is new personal best for me !  Both bands in good shape and only S&Ped
a bit on 15 at very end otherwise ran on both bands.  K7RL moved right below me
on 20 few minutes in and I had to work with really narrow filter.  I could still
hear him on the side not getting out quite as well as I did on 20 m.  I used
single low yagis which are fixed to main US direction on both bands to main US
direction and higher antenna was to EU but only worked couple stations from EU
on both bands.  Low yagis seem to work very well to main US direction in these
conditions.  Tnx for Qs de Marko