[3830] CWopsT VA7DX(@VE7SCC) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 25 16:22:39 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z May 25

Call: VA7DX
Operator(s): VA7DX
Station: VE7SCC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Coquitlam, BC
Operating Time (hrs): 0:57

Total:  142  Mults = 134  Total Score = 19,028

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I started a few minutes late as I had no audio on my headphones. after looking
here and there scratching my head I notice the cable from my headphones was
laying on the floor. I guess it pays to look at the simple solution first... :)

I started on 15 and it turned out to be very productive with strong signals from
most of the US and a few loud G stns. I looked at 10 but surprisingly not much
there although I suspect the band was quite open, just no one on.

I moved to 20 and ran the last 15 min there with typical very loud and very
light stations...the rate was not that great either.

Hope to see more activity on 10 and 15 as the numbers continue to climb.

Also hope to see many of you in WPX CW this weekend. I'll be joining the team at
VC7M from the VE7UF contest station.

Thanks for the Q's and see you in the pileups!

73
Neil
VA7DX