[3830] InQP N8II Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri May 27 11:34:46 EDT 2022

                    Indiana QSO Party - 2022

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV

--------------------
Total:   47     28  CW Mults = 24  Ph Mults = 17  Total Score = 5,002

While I was seriously working 7QP, I managed 75 INQP QSO's, not bad. I made one
pass through 40M around 1615Z and worked the few IN stations who showed up on
20. 20 was open to at least some parts of IN for many hours on Es. After 02Z, I
returned to 40 for the first time in several hours and found some more IN
stations while working the 7's who had good signals. INQP was over by the time I
hit 80M, no 80M Q's.

Sorry for the lack of attention, I had "room to spare" as it turned
out in 7QP. Thanks to mobiles KJ9C and K9WX, KJ9C seemed to be on the whole
time. Thanks for the QSO's.

73, Jeff