[3830] KRC SST N7VS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 30 00:54:30 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - May 30

Call: N7VS
Operator(s): N7VS
Station: N7VS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Portland, OR

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   0      0
   20:  15     13
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  15     13  Total Score = 195

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Attendance seemed to be affected by WPX and Memorial Day weekend. My logging
computer, which has given me wonderful service since 2008,crashed about halfway
through WPX. It acted up during last week's event. Used old fashioned
"paper logging" this contest. My wife, AD7UP, and I will be at the
Northwest Division convention next weekend. Hope to be back, with another
computer, in two weeks. My new radio, an IC 7610, is the best that I have ever
used. I need to upgrade the firmware soon. Then I need to teach it to "sing
and dance". As always, thanks for the contacts.

     73,

     Steve Brandt N7VS