[3830] ICWC MST KJ5T LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 30 16:13:53 EDT 2022

                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1900Z May 30

Call: KJ5T
Operator(s): KJ5T
Station: KJ5T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): :50

Total:   9  Mults = 9  Total Score = 81

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

FT-1000MP Mark V Field @ 100W / Antenna: Hustler 6BTV

Memorial day off meant a bit of time to get on for some afternoon radio fun.
First time entering the MST, conditions on 20 weren't all that great here,
signals were up and down.  There were several who I tried to get but faded fast.
 Nothing heard at all on 15 here, I thought at the start that maybe a squirrel
ate into my Coax.

Nice to log a couple of calls I don't think I had worked before, that is always
fun. If I can slip away I will try the 0300z session, maybe I will manage to add
to my 80M WAS Totals (Still 14 more states to chip away at).

Thanks for the Q's.

73 de KJ5T