[3830] CQWW SSB EA8RM M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 1 05:43:26 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: EA8RM
Operator(s): EA8KR EA7X EA2W EA5KA EB7A EC2DX EC7WR EA8RM
Station: EA8RM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: LAS PALMAS

  160:   196    12       48
   80:   912    21       83
   40:  2282    33      117
   20:  3067    39      144
   15:  4562    38      148
   10:  4803    39      157
-------------------------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Improvisation contest.

We didn´t plan the contest in time. Everything started as a joke few weeks
before the contest and even I had no days off from work to prepare the station,
i just called to some friends after Iberradio ham fair and we decided to try
just for fun. Ruben EA8KR did a great job repairing all antennas by himself
(alone) in 5 days.
Due to this improvisation we had no time to install at least one inband station,
so we miss a lot of Qs/mults and fun. (Hell!!)

The sun play against us in sunday. Finally we reach the continental record, and
we finished just 900.000 points over the WR, but that is not enought. The inband
that we couldn't install would have made a huge difference in the final score.

Thanks to the team for the answer to the "last minute call" to made
the contest and many thanks to everyone for the QSO!

59 33 !!