[3830] CQWW SSB C4W(5B4WN) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 1 07:09:35 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: C4W
Operator(s): 5B4WN
Station: 5B4WN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Cyprus
Operating Time (hrs): 43:52
OpMode: SO2R
Remote Operation

  160:   17     4       17
   80:  206     7       47
   40:  723    20       82
   20: 1073    24       84
   15: 1381    26       96
   10: 1744    29      100

Club: Nicosia Contest Group

Comments:

Wow. Conditions were great. 10m was unbelievably good. This is my 6th best score
ever and my best score remote. My best score from my current antenna limited
station. The remote station is working much better latency is ~70ms @ 3500km and
I did not have to reboot the flex this time. The contest experience with the
flex is unparalleled. In my current setup I am significantly limited on 80 and
160 as there is no space for antennas. I even struggled to work the EU M/Ms on
160m.

Managed just 44 hours in the chair and started late (I was busy at work till
late on Friday and overslept my alarm).

I was honoured to work 5B4AQT on his first ever QSO (5B4AFM's 13 year old
son)...watch this space! Thanks for the QSOs. C U in CW.

Equipment:

Flex 6700
Ipad Pro [for audio and display]
Acom 2000a Running ~800W to keep neighbours happy
Gemini 1K (for mults)
Lots of DIY interfaces
AD2334 antenna
80m inv V
160m inv Z (only way to fit in the property)