[3830] CQWW SSB 9A5Y M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 1 12:13:38 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A3BCW 9A3LG 9A5CM 9A7DX 9A9EE
Station: 9A5Y

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN85

  160:  179     9       50
   80:  895    20       85
   40: 1029    29      108
   20: 1447    39      134
   15: 1794    38      143
   10:  921    37      142

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi

We set Inband Ant's far from shack but couldn't use it.
Switching was not ready in time, so once again just a Run + Mult - classic MS.

We already have a big plans for CW with lots of improvements In & Out of the
Shack, but will see in one month how far we will reach.

Condix ware fine and we enjoy playing. Especially 10m Sunday.
Openings ware not too log for us on 10 but was massive. First day almost didn't
Run 10m at all. 2nd day just 2 good hours of JA and 2 Run hour of US but with
huge pileups from both sides. 15m was fine whole weekend so we stay there.

Thanks fer calling and moving for us...Se ya all in one month.

Vedran, 9A7DX