[3830] CQWW SSB OL5Y SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 1 17:07:42 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: OL5Y

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: BKO

  160:   44     3       24
   80:  143     7       42
   40:  118    16       59
   20:  177    20       65
   15:  231    25       69
   10:  303    25       68
------------------------------
Total: 1016    96      327  Total Score = 940,329

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

I like 24H category. LP on SSB is a completely different world than CW - I'm
still learning and still looking for a better strategy. I would like it if SO2R
was allowed in this category, but at the same time I understand that a lot of
HAMs may not be comfortable with it. I enjoyed the contest together with my wife
OK3FLY and daughter OL5G.
Thank you all for calling me or answering my call!
73! Martin, OL5Y

Radios: SunSDR MB1
Accessories: excellent rotor controller microHAM ARCO, MK2R+, Station masters,
Stack master, switches...
ANT:
160: Inv. V @ 19m (63 ft.)
80: Inv. V @ 19m