[3830] CQWW SSB CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 1 20:10:10 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: CR6T
Operator(s): CT1ESV
Station: CR6T

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH:

   40: 3369    33      118
Total: 3369    33      118  Total Score = 988,446

Murphy had plans me this year as well, after last year being forced to change
from 40mts to 15mt because of power off in the beginning of contest for few
hours, this year he showed up again.

There was some thunders expected for Saturday morning around 10z,so i was
following the app of thunder tracking since the beginning   but Mr. Murphy had
other plans, and took power off @5z, for 2 hours, and then 2 hours after power
on the thunders were too close and i was forced to shut down.

A feeling of frustration came over me, i was all ready above target...

Nor the +4000Qs nor the 1.5M were achieved.

2020 40h op.time = 1.2M vs 2022 32h op.time 988K

Some of the highlights of this weekend were V85, AH2, JT5, KL7, HL, BV2, DU, FO5
and a KH6 long path @17z...calling me on my frequency

No antenna work this year, had all ready built a 4sq vertical array and new
receiving antenna for 2021 that weren't used and were ready for battle.

Tony CT1ESV / CR6T
Thanks for calling in, see you in the next contest.