[3830] CWopsT J68KC(WA4PGM) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 2 10:09:00 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Nov 2

Call: J68KC
Operator(s): WA4PGM
Station: J68HZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: J6

Total:  111  Mults = 101  Total Score = 11,211

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Trying out a Flex 6600, UGH! So many mistakes, sorry for being a lid.

I wish people would listen when you call a station instead of calling and
calling. It sure does create havoc. Oh well it was fun and difficult. Game on!

Thanks everyone for the contacts. Going home tomorrow and probably will not be
on for the 19z session. This is a Field Day like setup here and we must pack
away everything before leaving.

73 Kyle, WA4PGM, J68KC