[3830] CQWW SSB LZ9W M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 2 13:43:51 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ1UQ LZ1ZD LZ3UP LZ6DX LZ2CJ LZ1FG LZ1PJ LZ2YO LZ3FM LZ1VS LZ1BMV LZ2UU HB9DUR HB9EOU
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik

  160:   578    12       58
   80:  1848    24       98
   40:  2934    34      130
   20:  3699    40      145
   15:  2407    38      141
   10:  1488    37      134
-------------------------------

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

Another CQ WW DX SSB contest is over. It was a great fun as usual.
We would like to thank our friends Andrea HB9DUR and Ludo HB9EOU for traveling
to LZ from HB9 land to join our team. They did a superb job on 40 and 20m.
Condx were good, but not as good as we expected. We definitely have a problem
with 10m band we should take care of before CW part. Some QSOs down from last
year (13318 in 2021), but a bit better multiplier.
I am in a contesting game since 70ies of 20th century, but such a thing never
happened to me before. Andrea HB9DUR was calling CQ TEST on 20m. Suddenly a
station with nice UK accent came on his frequency and started CQing with LZ9W
call sign making QSOs on our behalf. He did not stopped after we told him that
is simply illegal from any standpoint. We changed the frequency - guy came on
our new frequency and started doing QSOs again calling and answering with LZ9W
callsign. Andrea made a recording of this and if contest committee is interested
we can send them a recording.

Overall we were glad to get together again and enjoy CQWW contest.

See you all in CW part and THANKS for calling us.

73 de Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of LZ9W M/M contest team