[3830] CQWW SSB WO1N SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 2 19:29:28 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: WO1N
Operator(s): WO1N
Station: WO1N

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: MASSACHUSETTS

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    5     3        3
   40:   66    11       35
   20:  175    20       65
   15:  135    25       68
   10:  135    21       62

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Station: FTdx5000, C3-SS at 38', 40MDi at 50', 80MK2KQ, N1MM+

Dual operation from K1KP overnights and home station during
the day.

Geomagnetic storm put a small damper on what otherwise might
have been stellar conditions. Still not bad considering a
K of 5.

First overnight was a real slog from K1KP. Finally got a
run going on 40M then some pulsing tone opened up right on
top of me. Eventually ran me off. 80M was OK but was unable
to get a run going. 160M was a total wipe. Couldn't
hear anything. 2nd night was much better on 40/80 but not 160.

>From the home station, Sunday was better than Saturday by
far to the point I realized 500Qs would be do-able so I
bagged on giving Tony any relief and went at it from the
home station. Several small runs only possible by eventually
getting spotted.

N1MM says 15 hours from the home station plus 12 from K1KP.
Good to get the contesting legs back under us.

73,

Ken - WO1N