[3830] CQWW SSB IR6T M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Nov 5 06:41:41 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: IR6T
Operator(s): IK6JNH IK6VXO IK6LBT IK6QRH IK6PTH IZ6TSA IZ4JUK IZ4ZZB IK8UND IZ8XXE IU6KKW
Station: IR6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Ancona

  160:   45     9       45
   80:  313    17       78
   40: 1434    33      116
   20: 1425    39      134
   15: 1559    37      138
   10: 1482    38      134

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Back in multi-single category!

The weekend was fantastic! Conditions are definitely improving with good 15m and
10m openings.

This year we had a lot of improvements being tested during the contest. Sadly,
we had some problems that forced us to slow down operations to fix them. Apart
from those small changes and fixes that need to be done asap, everything worked.
However, We still have a long list of other things to focus on and that require
a lot of time to tune.

Once again thanks to Salvatore IK8UND and Mimmo IZ8XXE for joining us and for
the great food they always bring.

Thanks to Giuseppe IZ4JUK and Michele IZ4ZZB for their great help and support
for the whole team.

Thanks to all the guys that contacted us during the contest! Hope to hear you in
the next one!

73!