[3830] SS CW K4IU SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 6 21:58:51 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K4IU
Operator(s): K4IU
Station: K4IU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:

I worked the VE4 Sunday around noon for a sweep. The easy ones were hard and the
hard ones easy. VY1AAA called me on a run frequency for a second NT. I'm usually
lucky to find even 1. I was also lucky to have an LAX station call me on 10 just
after I found a lonely VO1HP on the same band. Life was good the rest of the
contest. Even the Vikings won! I am hoping to get look alike sweep mugs with
Scott, K0MD.

73 Fred K4IU