[3830] SS CW AA9RK SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 6 22:07:52 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: AA9RK
Operator(s): AA9RK
Station: AA9RK

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:

I spent an hour and half and took passes through 10, 15, and 20 on Sunday
afternoon, and then tonight I spent two hours making passes through 20, 40, and
80.  I called CQ on 40 for a while and had a nice run for about 40 minutes.

Most QSOs I had seemed to be in the 24-30 WPM range.  I heard checks from as far
back as 53 and as new as 21 and 22, which was fun to hear.

Rig: IC-7300, 100 W
Ant: 40 m doublet, up 25 feet
Software: N1MM+