[3830] SS CW K7SS SO Unlimited QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 6 22:17:16 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: SO Unlimited QRP
QTH: wwa

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

A fun time in the Land of QRP.

Part time meant had time to see the final World Series game, and
today the Seahawks win.... and not have to endure the Sunday doldrums.

Sweep was, I'm sure, a result of spots and good luck...mostly spots.

Huge pileup on VO1HP on 10m and somehow the 5 watts squeezed thru for nr #83.
#84 was soon spotted and VE3CX gave the coveted ONN for the sweep.

Cant tell you how many people when hearing part of my call, thought
"SS" was someone trying to CQ on their frequency.  Had to reassure
them i was only there for a quick QSO. hahaha

73 and best wishes to each and every one.
great to run into so so many familiar calls.. what a great CW party !

Danny K7SS