[3830] SS CW VE3YT SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 6 22:18:04 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: VE3YT
Operator(s): VE3YT
Station: VE3YT

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I really enjoy Sweepstakes.  So many good ops, and it's fun to be reminded of
everyone's Check.  Conditions were a little weird but it all worked out.  A lot
of stations surprised me when I copied Q because they were so strong.  LAX was
the hardest section for me, but in the end I got two so hopefully my sweep is
secure.  See you in two weeks.  Best 73, Vic VE3YT