[3830] SS CW W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 6 22:29:21 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 23:22
OpMode: SO2R

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This one turned out better than it appeared it would at the start. Saturday
evening 40 meters went long early and pushed most of the activity to 80. Went to
bed at 0600Z with many fewer QSOs than last year. Conditions on the high bands
were very good Sunday. This was the first time I've actually heard signals on 10
meters in a long time. Heard quite a few signals, but by then I had already
worked most of them. Sunday was the usual grind. The second radio was extremely
useful; I probably spent around 80% of my op time running both radios. Hope
everybody had a good time. I certainly did, but the long BIC time left me pretty
well exhausted. Gets a little worse every year...

73...
Randy, W8FN