[3830] SS CW K0TG(@K0TG/0) SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 6 22:39:54 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG/0

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Remote Operation

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I operated more than I thought I would since the outside stuff (project) was wet
and muddy yet.  So had some fun.  I decided to use the remote up near barinerd.
That went well.  Only LP there.  Otherwise maybe would have done HP from home.
But my issue there is 80m yet.  So I made the better choice I think.  :)

No PC issue or network problems.  Just that danged mouse decided that most
everything I click on is a double click.  That is a PITA.  I had two mice do
that.  Not sure if there is a windows setting set wrong.  I never found one at a
quick look.

Nice to have a sweep this year.  I called a VE4 Saturday evening on 40 for a
long time.  Probably 45 minutes in total (on and off).  He never heard me.  He
was in the B class, so running some gas I suspct.  So Sunday AM a VE4 calls,
loud as ever (on 40) and he was QRP!  Strange how that happens.  I thought I
would get skunked on an easy one as I had the tough ones.  Just needed NL, AB,
BC after that.  NL was another tough one with the piles on them.

Just shy of 600 Q's and 100K.  Something to shoot for next year.

Thanks for the Qs.

73, John  K0TG