[3830] SS CW AE0EE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 6 22:46:11 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: AE0EE
Operator(s): AE0EE
Station: AE0EE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

100 W, 40/15 m dipole up 20', keyed entirely on a Vibroplex bug.

I managed to get a dipole up in the trees Saturday afternoon.  There were other
priorities on Saturday, but I managed a few hours later in the evening.  Sunday
morning I worked a bit in the morning before heading over to operate with KE0OR
at his station.  Sunday evening I was back on at my own station, and finished
things out with another 90 minutes or so.  Three multipliers in the last six
contacts (8 minutes) really helped end the contest in an exciting way!

Conditions seemed pretty good, though there did seem to be some fading on 40 m
that was troublesome at times.  It's been a while since I've spent this kind of
quality time with the bug, too, so thanks to everyone who managed to make sense
of my imperfect sending.