[3830] SS CW K3IE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 6 23:01:47 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K3IE
Operator(s): K3IE
Station: K3IE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 17
OpMode: SO2R

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Once again, our friends to the North denied me the sweep - missed MAR, NL, ONN
of all things.  LAX answered my 40m CQ at the bell - what are the odds?

So thankful for this hobby - it provided solace to my shattered remains of a
Philly sports fan after the smoldering ashes of Black Saturday - 2 championships
lost (Phillies dream season concludes and the Phila Union comes up short).
Truthfully, I got over the soccer loss fairly quick (hi). I wonder if any city
in America has suffered 2 championship defeats on the same day? And, finally,
another crushing Alabama road loss.

Great to hear so many TCGers on the bands - thanks for the Q's, Hunter K3IE

Flex 6600 / PGXL / TGXL
Skyhawk Tribander / Mosley Shorty Forty / 40 mtr Moxon / Inv L\'s 80/160