[3830] SS CW N6XI SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 6 23:51:25 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N6XI
Operator(s): N6XI
Station: N6XI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 6:14

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

Well, that was interesting. I've had my share of clean sweeps and near misses
over the years, but this is certainly the first time that my only missing mult
was LAX, the second largest city in the US and less than 400 miles away! I
noticed one spotted but in my skip zone. Heard him very weakly on side scatter,
operating very slowly, working a huge pileup that was loud to me and certainly
to him, unruly to boot - no chance. Company and other obligations prevented a
more substantial effort but I exceeded my promise to the club. Had to run SO1V
due to limitations in my ongoing effort to run N1MM on a Macbook Pro M1.