[3830] SS CW N9TF Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 00:11:49 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Clarksville TN

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Had a lot of fun. Finally got a few runs put together Sunday late afternoon.
Bands were packed with good activity. Chose to operate unassisted, and see how
many sections I could either find spinning the dial, or attract to my CQs.
Missed SC, LAX, PAC, AK, and NL. Did hear a SC op one step ahead of me
S&Ping Saturday night on 40. Tried a few times to jump in front of him, and
called CQ, but never got his attention. NT is always one I never get, and this
time I got 2 in the log.
Personal best for this little station, before log checking of course. Hopefully
not too many busted exchanges.
Eight TCG made it into the log here.

73 and thanks for all the Qs!

Gene N9TF