[3830] SS CW N5JJ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 04:49:42 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 17:38

My first sweepstakes and had a blast.  Took me some time to get used to the
exchange as is a little different from the contests I'm used to.  Conditions
were pretty good.  When was the last time that 10 & 15 were the meat and
potato bands?  Sunday 10 was down a little and 40 was not as good as Saturday
night but still produced well.  Did not put in 24 hours as a little tough to
play radio when the local team is winning the World Series.  Almost had sweeps.
Just needed VI and NL but never heard or saw them.  Next time.  This contest
made a believer of me and will be back.  Good participation and ran across a lot
of familiar call signs.  Thanks to all who called and put up with me trying to
get the hang of it.  Cu next time,  Rick.