[3830] SS CW KV8Q Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 07:01:59 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

Club: Great Lakes CWOps Club

Comments:

Got a SWEEP!!!  Never thought that would ever happen again since I moved into
this condo with all indoor antennas.  Didn't try to bust any pileups but found
them all along the way.  80 meters was a big surprise.  It was quiet and I was
able to run quite a bit there.  My best friend, a 97-year-old veteran, was Grand
Marshall of the local Veteran's Day parade and I took three hours off to see
him.  Overall, it was a great contest for me. Thanks for the fun and all the Q's
- 73  tom    Rig = TenTec Eagle @ 100 Watts.  Antenna = Mag Loop (40 thru 15)
and an Isotron-80 in the attic 12' above garage floor and an indoor 10 meter
dipole.