[3830] SS CW NW0M SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 07:13:39 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NW0M
Operator(s): NW0M
Station: NW0M

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 16:10

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

When I quit for the night Saturday at 0430Z I only had 290 Qs.  But I only
needed LAX and NL for the sweep.  I thought how hard can they be to work on
Sunday???  Well, much harder than I thought!  I logged NL at 2005Z...

I had 9 single Q sections.  Usually only have a couple.

My local noise was so high that it made for a difficult contest.  I only had 57
RUN Qs out of the 550.  So not to be an alligator and asking for repeats it was
mostly a Search and Pounce weekend.  Even then I had to cherry pick the loud
stations.

On CK for my 550 Qs:
-Only 30 Qs from this century
-Most frequent CK was 62 and 61
-60s CK was highest decade count (186 Qs)

Highest Section count was MDC with 29 Qs.

Thanks for the Qs.  Until next time...

73, Mitch
NWØM