[3830] SS CW KZ5D Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 09:29:55 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:12
OpMode: SO2R

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

This wasn't going to be a full time effort. LSU vs. Alabama too exciting to
miss. And my Tigers didn't disappoint, although I was on pins and needles til
the last second of OT. My goal was 5 hours and 500 Qs. Came close. All operating
off and on on Sunday. Rates were good 100+ for the first 4 hours. The slower
rate occurred Sunday after Church around 0100z. Thanks to all for the Qs.
Amazing how loud some of the QRP boys were down here.