[3830] SS CW W4NF SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 10:14:54 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

After 24 hours in the chair I made 4 more Qs than last year.  Sunday was
grueling but still fun over all.  Once again, a big thank you to my wife Laurie
for feeding me while I was operating and especially for the Pumpkin Pie with
whipped cream she brought me on Sunday evening.  As usual she said, "I
don't know why you do this to yourself".  Because it is fun.  Thanks for
the Qs.  CU in another couple weeks for SS Phone.  73, Jack W4NF

BTW - A big thanks to the NT stations who were out in force this time.  I think
I worked 4 with a couple calling me.