[3830] SS CW VY1AAA(VE3KI) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 17:36:33 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: VY1AAA
Operator(s): VE3KI
Station: VY1JA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Whitehorse
Operating Time (hrs): 12:45
Remote Operation

TS-590, RF2K-S, inverted V for 80/20/10, GP vertical for 40/15
Thanks to station owner VY1JA.
For me, this operation came about as a last-minute change when Gerry W1VE/VE1RM
found himself unable to operate VY1AAA as planned and asked me to take his
place. Problems with antenna switching, internet latency issues and some
software problems made for some tough sledding. It was nice to see 10m open; I
probably should have gone there a lot sooner.
Congrats to the VY1CO team for their good result -- NT should have been
relatively easy to work this time around.

73,
Rich VE3KI