[3830] SS CW VE7XF SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 17:55:27 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Comox, BC

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My tree antenna (160m vertical) is back, and so am I. It seems to be working
well on all bands - if I could hear 'em, I could work 'em - doesn't always
happen. I've abandoned the tower project, unless someone knows of a trailer
tower.
40m was in great shape Saturday night, and 15m on Sunday, with some very
satisfying runs. VEs were in short supply, and I began to lose hope for working
most of them. VE7 was my second last mult, before EWA. NL came through on 10m,
and MAR on 15m, just in time. A few boring hours on Sunday when I couldn't find
many to work, even S&P.
This will be my first mug in about 10 years, when I had better antennas, so now
I can hold my head up at meetings again. I can hardly wait for the CQ WW.
Ralph in Comox.