[3830] SS CW AB0CD Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 18:45:40 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: AB0CD
Operator(s): AB0CD
Station: AB0CD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I run a modest base station from inside my mid-20th Century concrete/cinder
block/frame-drywall retirement community condo with HOA common grounds that
prohibit any permanent antennas. The station: IC-7300 (5-100W) TRANSCEIVER *
ASTRON 35W PS * N1MM/CWGET * MINI PC W/WIN10PRO * BENCHER PADDLE * RGii ANTENNA
* LDG REMOTE TUNER/MFJ 941 MANUAL TUNER (Tuners are at the feed point and in
parallel so I can switch between them) * COUNTERPOISE WIRES FOR 160-6 METERS.
The RGii ANTENNA consists of a 20 ft steel vertical downspout attached to a
200-foot steel rain gutter running across the East facing roofline of the
two-story building (facing a similarly constructed 4-story building directly to
the East).