[3830] SS CW K8BB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 19:58:45 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K8BB
Operator(s): K8BB
Station: K8BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

No commitment or strategy, just "make some QSOs" when time permitted
between client calls. Missed numerous mults, some that were heard but never
worked. N1MM says 11 hours, but I think there was less "butt in chair"
time than that.

One of these days I'll retire (HAHA) and commit some actual time and energy.
Overall very good conditions - at times on 20m everybody from New England and
the East Coast through to the South and Midwest out to the West Coast were all
s9+ - nice! :)

No SO2R work here, just S&P and run when the opportunities arose.

IC-781/IC-7700, 100w, wires, and coffee.