[3830] SS CW K8CN Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 20:49:34 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

As always, many thanks to those who really strove to copy my weak signals!
Having lower abdominal surgery the week before SS CW was probably not the best
preparation for this contest, but I was determined to put in BIC time as
recovery permitted.  I set no goals except to have fun and collect as many
sections as I could in the time available.  The highs and lows of SS remain the
same: having a missing section call in Sunday afternoon, and hearing a needed
rare section passing by while I'm S&P'ing - wait, wait for me!

73/72,
Mike, K8CN

Rig: K2/10 at 5 watts, internal ATU, 135 foot doublet in even sorrier condition
than at the last SS CW.  I do like a challenge!