[3830] SS CW K7RL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 8 10:17:05 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 8
OpMode: 2BSIQ

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

What a weekend. A huge windstorm knocked-out power Friday evening and it didn't
return until Monday night. This was supposed to be a M/S with N7DX, but instead
turned into a single op Field Day event with generator power.

With so many storm related distractions over the weekend, it was almost
impossible to focus solely on the contest.

I think this is the first time I've ever run low power in SS CW. Much different
than high power!

73, Mitch, K7RL