[3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 9 09:10:59 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Nov 9

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI

Total:  102  Mults = 96  Total Score = 9,792

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

Use my Maestro, I think there was a small delay.  Ken JN1THL called me.  Its
that time of year in Michigan (over 1 hour after my Sunrise.  Saw two JA's
spotted in AWT on 80m but none on 40m.  Didn't arrive in time to tune around to
much.  But anyway, JAs are much stronger an hour past my sunrise, which was
12:23Z).
I did Run on 80m then S&P, the S&P on 40m and when I found a hole I
started Running on 40m.  That was 13:34Z.  Just barely got my 100 Qs.