[3830] CWopsT KK0U Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 9 09:04:54 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Nov 9

Call: KK0U
Operator(s): KK0U
Station: KK0U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO

Total:  122  Mults = 122  Total Score = 14,884

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Hooweee, wasn't 40m rocking this morning!  It's unusual for this op to be
running pileup after pileup with my meager station, but that's what was
happening this am, and it was a ton of fun.

Interesting difference in propagation with the gray line:  the weak East Coast
stations that were down in the mud were pretty solid copy, whereas the 7-land
stations were all sorts of fluttery and QSB.  Made the 7-land folks hard to
copy.  Thanks for hanging in there.

Worked a new one in NV0S Gary -- nice to meet you and welcome to the fray!

Now that I'm retired, I think I'll just adhere to UTC and forget 'time
changes'.

KX3/KXPA100 @ 100W, 40m dipole, N1MM+ and me.

73, Jim KK0U

73, Jim KK0U