[3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 9 09:13:01 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Nov 9

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

Total:  117  Mults = 117  Total Score = 13,689

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

Had a great time. I'm used to the time change so 8AM is a bit harder to get in
the groove, and I had the mid-hour fuzzies which I get sometimes, especially as
my sidetone disappeared for a minute until I twisted the knob and it came back.
I certainly could have done better although I had some good periods as well when
I was copying perfectly. Pileups still make me a bit tense and I'll only get
through that with practice.

Thanks for your calls and your patience. A little QSB, typos, brain cramps,
multiple callers, and CQ collisions all take their toll :-).

73, and CU this afternoon. The time change will let me at least work part of the
0300Z session, and I'm looking forward to that, will try 80M with the NVIS
dipole.

Chris VE3NRT

Elecraft K3, KPA500 if HP
SteppIR DB18E @43\', 80M Dipole @35\', 4-el 6m Yagi @49\', 7-el 2m Yagi at 46\'