[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 9 09:26:23 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Nov 9

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  138  Mults = 138  Total Score = 19,044

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

The first morning CWT session since the time change got off to a pretty shaky
start here. I couldn't generate any kind of decent rate for the first 10 minutes
or so and also couldn't seem to either hear or type properly when I did get
calls. I blew some hyper-familiar calls such as N5RZ (sorry, Gator) and couldn't
manage to correct typos properly. Eventually thing settled down and it ended up
not being too bad. Thanks for all the QSOs and putting up with my fumbleitis.
See everyone at 1900Z.

73, W8FN