[3830] CWopsT K7NT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 9 23:10:31 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Nov 10

Call: K7NT
Operator(s): K7NT
Station: K7NT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA

Total:  24  Mults = 24  Total Score = 576

Bands not good from Eastern WA. So many couldn't hear me despite their S9
signals. Quite different from my SS CW experience last weekend. TR4W sure isn't
TR Log. Very inconsistent operation. Under identical circumstances it would do
different things. Obviously I didn't know what I was doing! I won't use TR4W
again. Fun? Sure, it's always fun to have a successful QSO in a contest.
73,
Mike