[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 10 22:41:14 EST 2022

                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 11

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

   80:  27     18
   40:   3      3
Total:  30     21  Total Score = 630

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I have never had such poor conditions on 40, 20, and 15 as tonight.  No signals
on 15.  No signals on 20.  And very few signals on 40.  And of those I could
hear on 40, most could not hear me.  80 was pretty good including a QSO with
WD6T, which is real DX for me using how power at this hour.  I was in there
trying.  Know from the numbers I was receiving that I was not the only one
affected by these conditions, but also know that many had pretty good scores
tonight.  Hope for better conditions next week.  73, John, K4BAI