[3830] WAE RTTY W0MB Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 13 23:40:09 EST 2022

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

   80:
   40:  114     0    99
   20:  285    60   126
   15:   78    60    60
   10:   42    80    52
-------------------------
Total:  519   200   337  Total Score = 242,303

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:IC7610, Alpha, PRO67 at 60,N1MM+. Again waited till the second day of the test
to figure out the QTC thing. I just sent qtc's this time and did no receiving
qtc's. I think now that I have a beter receiving antennas qtc's should get
eisier. I did a little better in this one than ones in the past. I didn't really
spend the time in this one and couldn't get on 80 meters as my atenna was down
and had a temp 40/80 dipole. I didn't hear any on 80 meters the first night as I
waited a long time before I qsy'ed to 80. I had a lot of unsent qtc's left to
send and will have to work a lot harder to get rid of them earlier. I need to
remember to ask if they want to rec qtc's. As they maybe hearing me better then
I am hearing them. Maybe I should have called cq more than doing search and
pounce. I need to go look for the mult's more often. Maybe I will be better
prepared for next year.