[3830] OK/OM DX CW OK1MV(@OL5T) SOSB/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 14 06:30:53 EST 2022

                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: OK1MV
Operator(s): OK1MV
Station: OL5T

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Holice

   40:  673   355
Total:  673   355  Total Score = 400,795

Always look forward to our OK OM DX contest.
This weekend was good fun for all of us. I have been in tandem with OK1FMJ who
operated 10M HP. The conditions been kind of good, nice opening to NA and Asia.
I expected more callers? A lot of station gave me different exchange code.
CONDX has been good, I can not complain.
Missed KL7, VY2 from previous year? Nice to be called XE1C, WH7T!
There is always contest this weekend who maybe preffered another one's.
WX during contest very typical unchangeable with sun and cold wind.
On Sunday morning no fire woods into stove, hi.
Josef's wife made a delicious Slovakian Goulash,It is been really good!
In start some " normal" technicians difficulties which has been fixed
afterwards..

Setup : ICOM 7700, KW, 3el Yagi.

On the other hand nice contest with the radio.

I am looking forward to hear you nex one!

73 and Stay well!
Marek
OK1MV