[3830] CWopsT AF8A Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 16 09:05:03 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Nov 16

Call: AF8A
Operator(s): AF8A
Station: AF8A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

Total:  18  Mults = 18  Total Score = 324

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Quite a struggle this morning on 20m.  For a while, I thought I'd only work N4BP
and DK9PY, as those were the only copyable stations.  K5CM followed soon after.
Conditions improved only slightly through the rest of the hour.

One bright spot:  I saw CW aficionado Bert, F6HKA in the bandmap window for the
first time in many, many months.  Welcome back on the air, mon ami!