[3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 16 15:13:53 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Nov 16

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI

Total:  84  Mults = 71  Total Score = 5,964

Lots of things did no go my way.  Seemed like I was on the wrong band, I wasn't
being heard (wasn't getting a lot of callers)  tried new frequencies and band
several times.  If I was pointed NE I got WA and OR calling, if I was pointing W
or SW I got Europe calling (weak).
I had a lot of weak signal that I waa aiming at, they should have be stronger.
Then when I finally had a Run going with a 200+ rate I was called by a cacophony
(pile-up QZB ) and I'd ask for a repeat with a partial call and somebody would
call over them and I missed both call sign again, Arrg.
And I was a little sleepy (big lunch, not enough rest last night, I don't
know?)
I think there were too many Runner and not enough S&Ps, I got called by same
ham on multiple bands.  I stopped my Run on 10m and called AH6KO, he called me
in a Run on 15m.