[3830] CWopsT N1DC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 16 15:10:32 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Nov 16

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): :30

Total:  51  Mults = 51  Total Score = 2,601

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

3 minutes into the CWT all my N1MM+ function keys for PC generated morse stopped
working. Got a COM11 / Winkey error. Tried restarting the PC and N1MM+ twice
without any luck. Also tried changing COM ports.

After some head scratching, I decided to remove the USB power cable from the
Winkeyer. That with another PC restart did the trick. First time I've seen this
problem.

Managed a decent run on 20M after the restart.

Thanks for the QSO's.

73,
Rick  N1DC