[3830] CWopsT W8MK Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 16 23:05:04 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Nov 17

Call: W8MK
Operator(s): W8MK
Station: W8MK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MI

Total:  99  Mults = 97  Total Score = 9,603

Club: Thumb Area Contesters

Comments:

It's been a long time! I like that the 0300z CWT is now at 10pm local time. I'll
try to participate more.

40 was long from the start but I got a run going. Ran for about 30 minutes
before moving to 80 where signals were much better. Ran for 15-20 minutes before
rate diminished then I scanned down the band. Never made it to 160.

Sending TOMMY instead of TOM takes quite a bit longer. Look for me signing MILT,
THOM, SCOTT, or a variety of other names in future runs, just to see who's
listening. I don't like call history files.

73

Tom W8MK