[3830] SS SSB K4WI SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 20 17:13:35 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AL

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Every year I am always interested in which SEC was the last to be worked. This
year in the CW SS LAX was last in the log... only found one late Sunday. In SSB
this year guess which SEC was the first one in the log? Yup... LAX and then
proceeded to work 9 more LAX in the first hour. Feast or famine... go figure!
This year SSB ND was the last to show up. So I got a "Sweep" in both
SSB and CW. Thanks for all the Q's 73's Cort K4WI